Sooner or later, every homeowner needs to call on the services of a professional plumber. Plumbing issues can arise at any time, and for any reason, whether that means a toilet that won’t stop running, a faucet that won’t stop dripping, or a hot water heater that ceases to function. And while some minor plumbing problems can be handled on a DIY basis, others may be too complex, requiring the services of professionals.
Table of Contents
Of course, not all plumbing repair companies are created equal. They can vary wildly in terms of their expertise, experience, customer service skills, integrity, responsiveness, and affordability. Because of this, it really pays to do some homework, comparing a few different plumbing providers to find the one you feel most comfortable with.
If you live in Noblesville, IN and need to enlist a plumbing company, you’ll find that there are plenty to choose from. The question is, which one is the most trustworthy and dependable? Allow us to provide some suggestions.
Looking for the Best Plumber in Noblesville
Before you hire a plumbing company, there are a few basic steps you should follow. These steps will help ensure that you’re selecting the right plumber for the job.
- Start by asking for personal recommendations. You can’t go wrong by checking with your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers… basically, anyone you know who lives in the Noblesville community. Ask if they have had any plumbing work done recently, which company they used, and what they thought about the experience. Would they ultimately recommend their plumber? If so, that’s often the best place for you to begin. Personal recommendations are worth their weight in gold.
- Do a little online research. If you don’t know anyone in Noblesville who has recently hired a plumber, your next step should be using Google. Seek out reviews from local homeowners, assessing some of the top local plumbers. Keep in mind that reviews are not infallible, and a single bad review should be taken with a grain of salt. However, if a company consistently gets five-star raves (or one-star pans), that’s probably pretty telling.
- Ask all the right questions. Before you hire a plumber to handle your project, call their phone number and request some basic information. Ask if they charge a service fee. Ask if they guarantee their work. Ask about emergency availability, if applicable. And also ask about their specific scope of services, ensuring they can tackle your particular project.
- Compare options. If you have a real plumbing emergency, then you may need to go with the first service that you can get on the line. But if you have the luxury of shopping around, we would recommend getting a handful of different quotes. If you get at least three or four quotes, that can give you a pretty good feel for what’s normal and what’s an outlier.
- Pay attention to customer service. A final piece of advice: Always be attentive to the quality of customer service you receive on the phone. You deserve to work with a Noblesville plumbing company that will treat you with kindness and respect. If you are dissatisfied with the customer service you receive, that’s a perfectly good reason to continue your search elsewhere.
These are just a few of the steps we’d recommend for Noblesville homeowners who need assistance with an upcoming project.
What to Look for in a Plumbing Company
No matter your location, whether you are in Noblesville or elsewhere, there are a few things you should always look for in a plumbing service. Here’s a quick checklist.
- Transparent pricing. Always seek a company that will offer you clear, straightforward pricing information. If the company beats around the bush or won’t give you a legible response, that’s probably a red flag. Look elsewhere for an honest plumber who won’t spring a lot of surprise charges on you.
- Excellent customer service. We mentioned this one above, but it bears repeating: You have every right to look for home service providers who will be polite, warm, friendly, and responsive. If you talk to a plumber who simply rubs you the wrong way, that’s a perfectly good reason to continue your search elsewhere.
- Local experience and reputation. Generally speaking, we’d recommend opting for a local company rather than a massive franchise. The reason for this is that, with local companies, it’s much easier to gauge their reputation in the community, especially by considering awards, local memberships, BBB accreditation, etc.
- Flexibility. You may call a plumber and find that they don’t have any openings in their schedule for a week or more. Maybe you can wait that long, but maybe you can’t… and if timing is a deal-breaker, so be it. Also be sure that, if you need emergency services, you request them upfront. And don’t forget to ask about any additional fees or expenses you’ll have to pay for the rapid response.
- Range of services. Finally, when you call to request information about a company, always be sure you mention your specific project. Not all companies will offer exactly the same services; so, if you need drain cleaning, confirm that the company you’re talking to can provide it.
These are just a few of the things that we think are important when seeking a good local plumber.
The Top Plumbers in Noblesville: Our Criteria
In just a moment, we’re going to share our picks for the top 10 plumbers serving Noblesville, Indianapolis, and surrounding areas. Before we list our favorite plumbing businesses, though, it may be helpful to outline some of the criteria we used.
In compiling our top 10 list, here are some of the things we looked for:
- Plenty of years of experience serving homeowners in Noblesville
- A range of plumbing services
- Clear, transparent pricing information
- Coupons and other savings opportunities
- Accreditation in the BBB
- Membership in the local Chamber of Commerce and comparable organizations
- No lawsuits outstanding
- A valid plumbing license
- Plenty of online reviews, with an average rating of 3.0 or higher on Google
With those criteria clarified, let’s now turn our attention to the 10 best plumbing services in the Noblesville area.
The Top 10 Plumbing Services in Noblesville, Indiana
1) Carter's My Plumber
We’re going to kick off our list of the best Noblesville plumbing teams with Carter’s My Plumber, a company with a stalwart reputation in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
Why do we love Carter’s so much? Well, for one thing, this is a true family business. They’ve been around since the 1960s, and today there are three generations of the Carter family serving as plumbers. What’s more, this is a company with deep roots in the community. Their main location is in Indianapolis but they also have ample experience working in the Noblesville area.
Carter’s My Plumber is well-known for high quality workmanship, for transparent pricing, and for friendly and approachable customer service. Also note that they are a fully licensed team; in fact, you can see their license number at the top of their business website.
Finally, we are happy to recommend Carter’s My Plumber because they offer a full range of service options, from drain cleaning to faucet installation… and their services have won them some incredible customer ratings across the Web. Just do a quick search and see for yourself.
The bottom line: Carter’s My Plumber is one of the most reputable plumbing company in Noblesville Indiana. As you look for assistance in your Noblesville location, we welcome you to keep them in mind.
2) Thornton Plumbing
The second plumbing team on our list is Thornton Plumbing, which boasts more than 15 years serving home and business owners in the Noblesville community, as well as nearby areas. They are known for their friendly and approachable service, something confirmed by their string of standout reviews. Additionally, they strike the right balance between cutting-edge products and techniques with traditional customer service values.
Thornton Plumbing can assist you with pretty much any project, whether that’s a bathroom remodel, slab work, water heater installation, water heater repair, or beyond. They also have an emergency line you can call if you have a plumbing need that just can’t wait.
We’re happy to recommend this business, which has earned the trust of local homeowners and business owners alike. Find out more about Thornton Plumbing by checking out their website.
3) Brown's Plumbing Service, LLC
Another Noblesville institution: Brown’s Plumbing Services. This team proudly assists with plumbing projects throughout the community, including in Carmel, Fishers, Zionsville, and Indianapolis.
There are plenty of reasons why we think Brown’s deserves inclusion on our list. They always offer clear, upfront pricing. They have 24/7 emergency availability. And when you call them, they will always send licensed and uniformed technicians.
Additionally, Brown’s Plumbing Service has more than a decade and a half of experience, making them a trusted vendor among Noblesville residents. And, they have developed a reputation for punctuality. Simply put, they show up when they say they will.
These are just a few of the things we love about Brown’s Plumbing Service. If there is any caveat, it’s that the business does not have as many reviews as Carter’s… but the reviews they do have tend to be very enthusiastic!
We don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you choose Brown’s as your plumber. To request their help for an upcoming project, head over to their website.
4) 3C Plumbing
Next on our list of top-rated Noblesville plumbers is 3C. Note that, as with most of the other businesses on this list, 3C Plumbing advertises their services throughout the region, including in metro Indianapolis.
So what do we like about this business, specifically? For one thing, this is another plumber with more than 15 years of experience, and a sterling reputation in the area. They also offer a one-year warranty on the workmanship they perform, which should give you some peace of mind about selecting them as your plumber of choice. Finally, you can find information about 3C’s licensure just by visiting their website.
We think they’re more than qualified to service any plumbing project or issues that arise in your home. Get more information about them now.
5) Lew's Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
Lew’s is another company that has a long track record serving home and business owners in the Noblesville area, helping address issues ranging from water damage to hard water to water heater malfunctions. The company has been around for 30 years, and they have special expertise in drain cleaning. Additionally, they offer 24/7 emergency availability.
Other reasons to choose the Lew’s Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Team? It’s a locally owned and operated company, it has a broad portfolio of services, and it has a sterling reputation for quality workmanship and customer service.
This is definitely a plumbing business to keep on your radar, whether you live in Noblesville or in surrounding communities such as Indianapolis, Lawrence, or Greenfield. Find out more about Lew’s team by clicking over to their business website.
6) Plumbing Heating Paramedics
What if you live in Noblesville and you need a team that can service not only your hot water heater, but also your HVAC unit? Plumbing Heating Paramedics is an all-inclusive home service provider, ready to assist you with whatever your next project might be.
This is another business that’s locally owned and operated, deeply rooted in the Noblesville community. It’s a family business, and they have the warm and friendly customer service skills to prove it. What’s more, they offer a 100 percent guarantee on all work performed by their plumbers and HVAC techs.
We think you’ll be more than happy with the work they do, and are happy to include them on our list. Check out the Plumbing Heating Paramedics website for additional details.
7) All-Pro Plumbing Services
Here is still another team of plumbers you can trust, not just because they have such an amazing track record but because they are locally owned and operated. For more than two decades, the All-Pro team has helped home and business owners tackle project after project throughout Noblesville, Carmel, Fishers, Castleton, and Indianapolis.
Additional reasons to choose All-Pro include 24/7 emergency availability, an A+ rating with the BBB, and a portfolio of rave reviews from customers and clients.
Ready to find out more about All-Pro? Take a look at their website.
8) Plumbing Doctors
There are several things that stand out about Plumbing Doctors. For one, we love to see that they have a license number, boldly displayed on the front of their business website. Second, they provide a lot of information about flexible pricing and discounts. And three, they have emergency availability around the clock.
These are just a few of the reasons why you might want to follow up with Plumbing Doctors. They are active throughout the area, and you can find more information by checking out their website.
9) Service 1 Plumbing
Though technically based in Fishers, Indiana, Service 1 also helps home and business owners in the Noblesville community. There are a lot of positive things we could say about Service 1, starting with the fact that they are locally owned and operated. They are also committed to upfront pricing for all of their customers, which is something we really appreciate. And if you need same-day services, they are usually able to deliver.
Want to find out more about Service 1 Plumbing, and to ensure they are the right choice to handle your home project? Connect with the Service 1 website at any time.
10) Hellyer Plumbing
The last service on our list is Hellyer Plumbing, which is a good resource for commercial, residential, and emergency services alike. They are active in Noblesville and throughout Hamilton County, and provide free estimates for any work they do. We definitely recommend Hellyer to Noblesville residents, and if you want to know more, the best thing you can do is simply check out their website.
Common Questions About Finding the Right Plumbers
If you’re still concerned about finding the right Noblesville plumbers to tackle your home or business needs, we’re happy to provide a few answers to common questions. Note that all of this holds true for pretty much any location, whether that’s Indianapolis or Noblesville.
Why does it matter that I pick a licensed plumbing business?
When plumbers have a license, it shows that they have the necessary training and qualifications to do their job well and to supply you with an honest service. Additionally, it provides you a forum for handling any grievances, disputes, or issues that arise. By contrast, plumbers without a license may not inspire the same peace of mind. And if you hire unlicensed plumbers but do not like their work, or feel like they ripped you off, there’s really not much that can be done about it.
Is there a directory for licensed plumbers in the Noblesville or Indianapolis communities?
Definitely! You can consult with our online directory to find Noblesville plumbers who have gone through the licensing process.
Will my plumber provide me with a free estimate?
It really just depends. Some plumbing businesses do offer free estimates on their work, but you shouldn’t take that for granted; some may charge a service fee just to show up at your home. This is definitely something to ask about when you first call to seek information.
I own a Noblesville plumbing company. How can I advertise the fact that I am fully licensed?
Learn more about what it means to “get the marks,” and win new business throughout the Noblesville, IN area.
What about septic work? Will my Noblesville plumbers be able to assist?
Again, it just depends. Septic maintenance is really a separate issue that involves special equipment, and not all plumbers will be able to accommodate. If you need septic maintenance for your home or business, that may be something to look for separately, outside of these Noblesville plumber services.
Find the Right Home Services in Noblesville and Beyond
The bottom line: Hiring home services requires you to do some homework, compare different options, and ensure you are selecting a business with a good track record. There’s a lot that goes into that, but certainly one of the most crucial considerations is finding Noblesville plumbing or drain cleaning services that are fully licensed.
We hope the list we’ve assembled here helps you on your search, and wish you luck in finding the home maintenance services you need. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions, or need assistance with Noblesville plumbing needs.