Sooner or later, most homeowners encounter a situation where they need to hire a professional plumber. Sometimes, the issue is non-urgent and completely cosmetic; perhaps you’re looking for assistance installing new fixtures, or coordinating a bathroom remodel. In other cases, however, your call to the plumber may suggest an emergency. Maybe your hot water heater is on the fritz. Maybe something in your home is leaking. Maybe you’ve got an issue with a sump pump, septic tank, or badly clogged toilet.
Table of Contents
No matter the specifics of your plumbing need, it’s important to find a local plumbing company that you can trust to do good work, charge a fair price, and treat you with respect. Sometimes, this may seem like a big ask. After all, in any community, there are bound to be a number of plumbing services, and not all of them are created equal. How can homeowners and business owners find a plumbing repair company that’s truly reputable?
What to Do When You're Looking for Plumbing Services
For homeowners in Fishers Indiana (or anywhere else), there are a few basic steps that can help you determine the best local plumbing experts. Here’s what we recommend:
- Ask around. First, it never hurts to check with friends, neighbors, or co-workers. Ask if anyone has had any plumbing work done recently, and if so, whether they would recommend their Fishers plumbing professional. A personal recommendation can go a long way!
- Check Google. It’s also worthwhile to spend a little bit of time using Google. Search for plumbers in Fishers, and pay attention to things like Google and Facebook reviews and ratings. These ratings often reveal much about the overall customer satisfaction level that the plumbing company offers.
- Always ask if the company is licensed, bonded, and insured. Before hiring any plumbing company, verify with the customer service representative that the company is licensed, bonded, and insured. This is an important way to protect yourself as a consumer! If you really want to do your due diligence, take down the company’s specific license number, which you can then use to double-check their credentials.
- Ask about price. Be skeptical of any plumbing service that won’t give you a clear, direct answer about how much they’re going to charge you. Transparent, upfront pricing is one of the hallmarks of a reputable plumbing company.
- Take customer service seriously. You deserve to be treated with politeness and respect. If you talk with a plumber who is surly, unhelpful, or condescending, that’s reason enough to keep calling around. Don’t stop until you find someone who actually wants to earn your business.
These are just a few of the basic pointers we’d recommend to anyone who’s looking for plumbing expertise in Fishers Indiana or the surrounding area.
How We Ranked the Top Plumbing Services in Fishers Indiana
In a moment, we’ll give you a few specific recommendations for Fishers plumbers. Before we do that, though, it’s worth mentioning some of the criteria we used for making these selections. We reviewed a number of the top plumbing repair companies in the area, evaluating them based on the following:
- We only picked plumbing companies that have a valid license to offer residential plumbing services.
- We took into account the number of reviews each company has on Google, along with the average rating.
- We ensured that the companies listed here are, at the time of this writing, accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- We took into account membership in the local Chamber of Commerce, and the company’s general reputation in the Fishers community.
- We also considered whether or not any of these companies have won local awards for their plumbing services.
- We verified that none of these companies have pending lawsuits or code violations tied to their license number.
Generally speaking, we’ve tried to pick companies that are held in high esteem among homeowners in Fishers Indiana. Now, we’re happy to list our recommendations for the 10 best plumbing companies that serve the Fishers community.
Seeking a Plumbing Company in Fishers Indiana? Here are Our Top 10 Picks
1) Carter's My Plumber
Based in Indianapolis, Carter’s My Plumber is proud to serve customers in Fishers Indiana, and the surrounding area. We’re happy to recommend them for a number of reasons:
- Carter’s My Plumber is a family-owned company, currently represented by four generations of Carter family plumbers!
- The company has been active in Indianapolis and in the Fishers area since the 1960s. In that time, Carter’s has developed a robust reputation for customer service, for plumbing expertise, for reasonable pricing, and for the courteous way in which they treat each and every homeowner they work with.
- Carter’s My Plumber offers a comprehensive array of services, including drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, water heater repair, gas lines repair, sewer line unclogging, sump pumps diagnostics, tankless water heater installation, and so much more.
- The company is fully licensed and insured; you can actually see their license number right at the top of their website.
- The company is taking robust protocols to protect their technicians and their customers during COVID 19.
The bottom line: This family-owned business will get the job done for you on time, for a reasonable price, and with exemplary customer service. To find out more about the plumbing solutions they offer, or to call a plumber out to your house right now, visit the Carter family online.
2) Jake's Heating, Air & Plumbing
Whether you need help with your plumbing system or with your air conditioning, Jake’s can help you. This local plumbing and HVAC vendor can tackle a wide range of products, all with the necessary expertise and a high level of customer care. Some additional reasons to hire Jake’s Heating, Air & Plumbing are as follows:
- The company services homes and businesses in Fishers and throughout Hamilton County.
- A number of maintenance plans are available to help you save money and avoid home equipment failure.
- The company enjoys a superlative reputation in the community, thanks in large part to the kindness and respect with which they treat every customer.
- Jake’s boasts a vast catalog of rave reviews and enthusiastic customer testimonials.
- The company is available to handle any emergency plumbing or HVAC needs that arise, 24/7.
- A family-owned business, Jake’s has been around since 2006.
The bottom line: No matter your plumbing needs, Jake’s Heating, Air & Plumbing can serve you. We’d encourage you to give them a call, or check out their website, if you ever need assistance in Hamilton County or the surrounding area.
3) Plumbing Doctors
Next on our list is Plumbing Doctors, one of the most highly recommended Fishers plumbers. Whether you need to have a water heater replaced or a sump pump installed, we encourage you to call this plumbing service in Fishers.
A few important bullet points about Plumbing Doctors:
- The company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can see their license number on the front page of their website.
- They provide plumbing repair services 24/7; if you need an emergency service, remember that the Plumbing Doctors are just a phone call away!
- If you need a plumber or a drain cleaning service but aren’t sure how you’ll pay for it, Plumbing Doctors offers some outstanding financing options.
- They deliver their services to a number of cities in and around Fishers, including Westfield, Anderson, and Carmel.
- Plumbing Doctors is a locally owned company with deep roots in the Fishers area.
As you look for experts in water heaters or other plumbing services, definitely keep Plumbing Doctors in mind! You can find out more about this company, or arrange an emergency service, by checking out their website.
4) Service 1 Plumbing
Service 1 Plumbing is a locally owned and operated company that’s proud to offer a wide range of plumbing services to the Fishers community. Learn more about them:
- This plumbing company offers their service on an emergency basis; if you need plumbing repair in the wee hours of the morning or on a weekend, they’ll be around!
- They furnish their services in both residential and commercial plumbing, as well as water treatment.
- The company provides honest, upfront pricing on all projects.
- The technicians are trained to be deeply respectful of the homes in which they work.
Service 1 Plumbing has a reputation for responsive service and for being very friendly to all the customers they work with. They’re definitely worth keeping in mind for any future plumbing repair needs, problems with water heaters, sump pump queries, etc. Check out Service 1 Plumbing online.
5) All-Pro Plumbing Services
Serving Fishers, Carmel, Castleton, and beyond, All-Pro Plumbing Services is a locally owned company with more than 20 years of experience. Some additional points about All-Pro:
- Their plumbing expertise encompasses residential projects, remodeling work, and new construction.
- They are known for always sending friendly, skilled, and competent plumbers to handle your task.
- They can help clean or repair your drain line or sewer line, as needed.
- All-Pro offers services around the clock; don’t hesitate to contact them if you ever have a plumbing emergency.
These are just a few of the basic reasons why All-Pro has developed a reputation for being a dependable Fishers plumber. To schedule service or simply to learn more about the company, check out their website.
6) Steve Morin Plumbing
There are a ton of reasons why we like Steve Morin Plumbing, starting with this: It’s both a veteran-owned and a family-owned business! Some additional bullet points about Steve Morin Plumbing include:
- They have been providing expert plumbing services to residents of Hamilton County ever since 1986.
- They offer veteran discounts.
- They are fully accredited with the BBB, licensed, bonded, and insured. You can get their license number by checking out their business website.
- They have extremely positive ratings on Google as well as Yelp.
More questions about Steve Morin Plumbing? Head to their website for additional information.
7) Peterman Heating, Cooling, Plumbing
If you’re looking for a plumbing company that can truly do it all, with services ranging from gas leaks to water heater repair to HVAC installation, then this may be the vendor for you! Some further reflections about Peterman Heating, Cooling, Plumbing:
- The company offers its service on an emergency basis. Feel free to reach out 24/7.
- Not only do they provide clear, upfront pricing, but they also give regular discounts and promotions to help homeowners save money.
- Peterman guarantees 100 percent satisfaction on every project.
- They also have financing options, as needed.
For folks in Fishers who need a reliable home service company, Peterman Heating, Cooling, Plumbing earns our unreserved endorsement. You can visit their website to find more about what they do.
8) Gordon Plumbing Co.
Another great plumbing company that serves homeowners and business owners in Fishers, Gordon has much to recommend them:
- They offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services and a rapid response rate.
- They can assist with almost any project, from a minor leak to a new water heater installation.
- Gordon Plumbing Co. has been serving folks in Fishers and the surrounding area since 1984.
- They maintain a robust reputation in the local business community, and are members in good standing with the BBB.
- Fishers homeowners say that Gordon really goes above and beyond to provide a friendly, attentive level of service and care.
We’re happy to include Gordon Plumbing Co. on our list. If you’re ready to learn more about them, we’ll just point you to their website. Check it out at your convenience.
9) 24-7 Plumbing Heating and Cooling
It’s all right there in the name: If you need a local company that can assist you with plumbing or HVAC needs, and if you need them to offer around-the-clock availability, then this is the company for you!
Some additional notes about 24-7 Plumbing Heating and Cooling, and various services they render to the Fishers community:
- They provide a 100 percent guarantee on all their work.
- They promise upfront, no-hassle pricing.
- They also supply digging services, should you ever need any excavation work performed.
- They boast an array of local awards and honors, and are generally very well-regarded in the community.
To find out more about this Fishers plumbing and HVAC service, take a minute to visit their website.
10) George's Plumbing, Inc.
Our final recommendation is for George’s Plumbing, Inc., a company that’s noteworthy for a few reasons:
- They’ve been serving the Fishers community since 2009.
- They are a family business.
- They have a great reputation for providing high-level service with clear, upfront pricing.
- Services include water heater installation, faucets, toilets, new construction, commercial plumbing work, and beyond.
There you have it: If you have a water heater issue or some other plumbing concern, don’t hesitate to give this plumbing service a call. Find out more about George’s by connecting with their website.
Get the Service You Need in Fishers and Beyond
A couple of additional notes, as you seek a service that can assist you with any plumbing or drain cleaning needs: Always make sure you double check that the company you’re about to hire is fully licensed. And if you’re looking for a good directory of local plumbers that have a license to service your water heater, toilet, leaky faucet, etc., check out this site.
If you own a plumbing or HVAC service and wish to advertise the fact that you have your license, there’s a link for that, too. Check it out now.
Finally, just keep in mind that you can and should do some homework before hiring any plumbing business. There are a lot of companies out there, and while they may seem the same on paper, they actually vary a great deal in terms of expertise, breadth of services, customer care standards, affordability, and overall reputation in the community. Seek recommendations, double-check reviews, and don’t hesitate to interview two or three different plumbers before choosing one for your project.
Finding the Right Plumbing Professional in Fishers, IN
Remember, as you seek a company that can service your home plumbing or water heater needs, looking for a strong local reputation is key. Hopefully, the guide we’ve assembled here will get you started in the right direction.